Alessandro Roma Cello
The Alessandro family of violins, violas, and cellos have been carefully curated from three of China's foremost workshops. Renowned for using only the highest quality tonewoods, instruments also feature consistent, impeccable craftsmanship, and superior tone.
Handcrafted of well-seasoned European tonal maple, finished in an antiqued oil varnish.
- Wittner tailpiece with four fine-tuners
- Aubert #16 professionally-fitted bridge
- Kaplan strings
Velocity Voyager Cello Bow
Blending traditional performance with innovative carbon fiber technology. For advanced players. Capable of of producing subtle nuance, warmth, and carrying power.
- Braided carbon shaft
- Nickel mounted
- Silver wire
- Leather grip
- Silver button with mother-of-pearl cap
- Silver eye
- Metal tip
Carlisle Prestige Cello Case
Strong polycarbonate shell and lightweight design make the Prestige cello case a leader among traveling musicians where safety and protection are paramount.
- Four-ply polycarbonate construction
- Weather resistant seal
- Seven draw-tight latches
- Removable handle for use with wheels
- Two handles for easy maneuverability
- Elastic scroll safety-restraint
- Two bow holders
- Accessory pouch
- Digital hygrometer
- Two backpack straps
- Weight: 9.75 lbs