RATstand Jazz Pro Stand
A music stand with a full range of height adjustment, industry standard stability and a full size music tray with pencil shelf. It is uniquely designed to unfold from a flat pack no larger than the size of the tray in just three moves. It does this with no screws, no finger traps and no hassle; just three easy moves. When folded, multiple Jazz Pro Stands interlock to form an orderly pile. This is the ultimate portable travelling stand, both for individual musicians and touring groups.
RATstands are made from high-quality, long-lasting materials and are designed with ease of adjustability in mind. The injection molded polypropylene tray is virtually unbreakable - if it's bent, it springs back. The tray is made of a polymer, which does not ring when knocked. It has smoothly rounded edges all over, making it safe to handle and kind to your instruments. Diecast anodized aluminum legs with super-tough scratch resistant polyester epoxy coating give enormous strength with low weight. Rubber feet preserve the floor and will not clatter if the stand is knocked.
Friction locks automatically hold the tray at whatever angle and height it is set. There are no screws to fiddle with or lose, and it will never go slack.
The tray has an additional shelf for pencils and accessories.
The Jazz Pro stand builds on the original Jazz design with the addition of a vertical stem that allows for extra height adjustment, as will as an extra stabilizing foot at the base for extra stability.
- Tray width 503mm [19.8in]
- Tray height (score area only) 323mm [12.7in]
- Depth of tray lip 57mm [2.2in]
- Lowest height to bottom of score 483mm [19in]
- Tallest height to bottom of score 1581mm [62.2in]
- Nesting pitch 140mm [5.5in]
- Storage height 505mm [19.9in]
- Floor area occupied by 20 nested stands 3100 x 500mm [122 x 19.9in]
- Volume of folded stand 441 x 503 x 68mm [17.4 x 19.8 x 2.7in]
- Maximum weight tray can hold 2.5kg [5.5lbs]
- Weight of stand 3.14kg [6.9lbs]