Teach cello with the popular Suzuki Cello School. The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Cello School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki cello teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
- The Swan (from The Carnival of the Animals ) - Saint-Saens
- Allegro (from Concerto in D, op. 3/9 ) Vivaldi
- Tarantella, op. 23 - Squire
- Rondo (from Concerto #2 in D ) - Breval
- Allegro (from Concerto in G Minor for two cellos, RV 531 ) - Vivaldi
Suzuki and Suzuki Related, Suzuki School Volume 6