A violin, cello, or any other stringed musical instrument made of wood is at risk of cracking when the relative humidity drops below 40%. The Oasis® OH-2C Digital Hygrometer accurately measures relative humidity, helping you decide when to protect your instrument with a humidifier. The OH-2C is identical to the OH-2, except that it allows for humidity calibration. Calibration allows the user to adjust the hygrometer +/- 5 RH points if any changes are needed. Because relative humidity varies greatly, even inside your home, it is recommended that you keep your hygrometer close to your instrument. With the convenient case clip it is possible to measure the relative humidity inside your guitar case. The clip attaches to the back of the hygrometer and can be mounted inside your instrument case.
- Super-slim profile design with secure velcro mount fits anywhere
- Advanced humidity sensor maintains exceptional accuracy for years
- Records high/low temperatures
- Measures temperature in C or F
- On/off switch
- Measures 4'' x 1.25'' x .375''
- Includes a 3.0v 2032 battery