Eastman 305 Series Cello
Eastman 305 Series cellos are popular with teachers and players as reliable, affordable instruments for the advancing student. The tone quality is somewhat dark, mellow and clear with plenty of projection, and the response is quick for easy playability.
The instruments feature hand-applied, dark red-brown antiqued varnish. High quality ebony pegs are precisely fitted and the fingerboard is planed for proper scoop.
- High quality ebony pegs and fingerboard
- Custom-carved Despiau "Superieur" bridge
- Jargar A and D strings, Permanent Tungsten G and C strings
- High quality smooth-operating endpin
Johnson Artist Carbon Composite Bow
The Johnson Artist Carbon Composite Cello Bow has a sleek, black stick of high quality carbon composite material, and is strung with high quality horse hair. The bow is strong, flexible, and durable, handles well and provides rich, clear tone. The ebony frog is mounted with nickel and is decorated with a Parisian eye. The grip has silver winding and a thumb leather. The button is double-banded with ebony and nickel.
Bobelock 1010 Soft Black Cello Bag
Practical and professional, Bobelock cases are always a great value.
- Nylon canvas cloth exterior
- 1" foam padding
- Two bow sleeves
- Large accessory pocket on the front
- Sheet music pocket on the back
- Three handholds
- Sewn on backpack straps
- Wide shoulder strap