Eastman E20 Dreadnought Traditional Flattop Sunburst Guitar
The flagship guitar from Eastman, the E20D traditional dreadnought compares well with instruments selling for 2-3 times as much. The classic sunburst on this E20D-S contrasts beautifully with the herringbone trim & Indian Rosewood body. Adirondack Spruce top & bracing provides necessary punch while the rosewood adds richness and complexity to the tone. As always materials & workmanship are top notch on this unique sunburst Dread, which we custom ordered from Eastman.
- The Flagship Model � For Good Reason
- Solid Adirondack Spruce Top Sourced In America
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides
- Herringbone Marquetry Purfling And Ivoroid Bindings
- Ebony Fingerboard And Bridge
- Extremely Dynamic Response, From Soft Picking To Hard Strumming
- Glorious Full-Bodied Tone And Room-Filling Volume
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4 23/32"
- Top Wood: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Bracing: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Back/Sides Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Body Binding: Herringbone
- Neck Woods: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 1 3/4"-Wide Bone
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Frets: 20 Nickel � Silver
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Tuners: Chrome Vintage Open-Gear Gotoh
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053"
- Finish: Sunburst
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!