Eastman 305 Series Violas & Outfits
Eastman 305 Series Violas
Eastman 305 Series Violas are popular with teachers and players as reliable, affordable instruments for the advancing student.
The tone quality is somewhat dark, mellow and clear with plenty of projection, and the response is quick for easy playability.
305 Series Violas feature hand-applied, dark red-brown antiqued varnish. High quality ebony pegs are precisely fitted and the fingerboard is planed for proper scoop. The popular Wittner tailpiece with four fine-tuners built-in is used. A high quality Despiau bridge carved by our workshop is accurately fitted.
We use Dominant D, G and C strings, with a Jargar A string. We finish it by adding a Guarneri style chinrest made from select ebony.
- Any instrument or bow (with the exception of electric instruments, fretted instruments and "student bows") purchased at Carriage House Violins, whether online or in our shop, comes with the same guarantees and trade-up policies.
- Any returns made within 14 days of purchase will be honored with a full refund.
- Returns must be in original condition.
- Read all about our trade-in policy.
- If you would like to try instruments or bows in one of our sales showrooms, please contact our sales staff to schedule an appointment.
- To schedule an appointment or for more information, please contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617-262-0051. Please follow the prompts for instrument and bow sales.